Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
wow thats cheap, i still have half a bottle. I use it on windows, works GREAT for water release on glass.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
I havent used JetSeal but I dont think it can hold up to BFWD

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I havent used JetSeal but I dont think it can hold up to BFWD
Try it and see....lol

In fact, im thinking about getting a big bottle of BFWD, i should do a test.

I do think your right tho, jetseal is good, but BFWD is pretty renown for durability.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
You can try a test of it...I have a supply of BFWD already LOL

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Only thing i dont love about BFWD is its really runny (i think, i used a sample and it came out like water and i spilled all over the place) :bubba:

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
I have about half of a sample still, from like march lol. Ill probably do some testing on the corolla, im gonna correct the hood, and use it as a test board lol. Love having a daily to experiment with.

Only thing i dont love about BFWD is its really runny (i think, i used a sample and it came out like water and i spilled all over the place) :bubba:
Those small samples separate really easy, i had the same thing happen to me, gotta shake it up super good before using.

·
Registered
3,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have about half of a sample still, from like march lol. Ill probably do some testing on the corolla, im gonna correct the hood, and use it as a test board lol. Love having a daily to experiment with.

Those small samples separate really easy, i had the same thing happen to me, gotta shake it up super good before using.
figured. ill test out my 3 samples in a couple weeks once school gets out and i can finally do my correction

·
Registered
323 Posts
hey if you guys are members on DC, you can get a GREAT price on a new 16oz jetseal, just log in and check the price.....

I have a few samples of bfwdps and they have all separated, I plan on shaking them up really good before use, anything else I should do?

·
Obsessed Detailer
8,609 Posts
hey if you guys are members on DC, you can get a GREAT price on a new 16oz jetseal, just log in and check the price.....

I have a few samples of bfwdps and they have all separated, I plan on shaking them up really good before use, anything else I should do?
Just shake them up and apply it thin.

I have some jetseal, id like to do a comparison between Jetseal and BFWD, i know BFWD is the stuff everyone says is the best, but i wanna see how different they are.

Once i correct my corolla, im gonna use it as a test car, its outside 24/7, so itll be a good test car.

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
Yep as said just shake the **** out of it

1 - 16 of 16 Posts