Modded Mustang Forums banner

21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
374 Posts
lol yeah only downfall to blowers heat soak!!!! after about 4 or 5 runs i lose a tenth.

·
Banned
7,964 Posts
If you could trade in your GT and pay the extra cash for a Termi...would you? I'm just curious what most of you think. I LOVE them, but at the same time I find it hard to part with my GT, and who doesn't like making their 2v a beast?! :)

I'm not gonna lie; this thought has crossed my mind several times, but it always comes back to me, sticking with my Mustang. :eek:

I have about 171,000kms on my car...I can't give up hope. I gotta keep building.. :D
No because hearing termi termi termi every other post on here has started to turn me away from them. Id rather build something than buy it, and im also not too fond of buying used cars.

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
If i still had my gt, yes, even with the money i put into it. Now...i dunno, thats a toughy, def. an option tho

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
a couple months ago, i had my car up for sale to buy a termi, however, i've decided since i just paid it off i'd rather keep it and play with it a little bit than spend $350 a month on a newer toy when i only make 30k a year. maybe one day when i'm making good money, but not right now.

·
Registered
4,987 Posts
I have quite a bit more invested in my car then you do yours and i would not i repeat would not think twice about it.I would go for a Termi or a Eaton Swapped Mach 1 all day.

·
Registered
828 Posts
I'd trade it in a heartbeat. if I had a termie, I sure as hell wouldn't need a GT too. I'd sell it and buy something better.

·
Procrastinator
4,558 Posts
I don't know... everyone plays the termie to be some sort of god car, and the car does seem to hold up to expectations. I would still sooner take the money for the termie and do my own mustang my way.

·
Registered
1,864 Posts
If i could afford one I might. I think I'm going to wait until 2014 and see if i could trade in for a 50th anniversary mustang. They better be good. lol

21 - 33 of 33 Posts