Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my MAC prochamber just showed up to my door! gonna put it on tomorrow hopefully! i cant wait im so excited, and my PI stuff is in the mail! :) :) :)

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
no i do not....my dig cam doesnt take sound and i dont have a video cam...sorry man...ACTUALLY i have a burnout on my facebook but it doesnt have the prochamber on it

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
That's cool. I like the off road pipes. Now that I can't drive my car I love hearing my wife pulling in the parking lot. I won't be able to drive my car for several months so I just want to here them all I can.

·
The UPS guy
3,232 Posts
dude i have a friend in va beach...he used to live in my town and then moved in 4th grade he was/is my best friend...if i visit him we should get together

·
Registered
2,222 Posts
Yeah man. Let me know. I'm gonna be on crutches for the next few months but that would be cool. There are a bunch of guys down here on the forum too. I haven't met but one of them but they are always planning little events if you ever want to come down during one of those too.

·
Registered
368 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
dude i think you are the first newb who ACUTALLY BOUGHT STUFF lol im very impressed....
whats that supposed to mean?? lol

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
I love it when stuff shows up at my door, fedex and UPS guys are some of my best friends!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts