Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i've talked about it a lot and wondered what kind i'd get but now i actually almost have enough cash for new rims and tires so i've decided i'm saving to get them next. i'm definately getting 17x9 and 17x10.5. BUT, i'm a bit undecided on what kind of rims. I kinda want black chrome FR500's, but i can't find them anywhere but ebay. or maybe black fr500's, or maybe even chrome. or chrome bullits...or 03 cobras. or y2k cobras. idk!!!! what do you think? and also what tires do i want for the back? i don't want drag radials again they wore down way too fast, i want street tires that stick really well.

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
i love chrome saleens and the 03/04 cobra wheels! DEFINITELY my fav's!

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
black fr's or chrome saleens would be sick on ur car, i dont like the black chrome stuff, but there is a guy on craigslist i talked to this morning that has black chrome fr500s, 400 bucks or 600 bucks with tires, i was going to get them for the track tires and stuff but there 9 inch wide, i wanted 10 1/2 rear

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Ya theyd be sex, fr's would fit your car, make sure your windows are blacked out, sets em off

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
chrome or GTFO!!!! lol chrome anything looks bad ass with true blue lol

·
Registered
65 Posts
If I had a blue GT I would go chrome cobras. Personally I like saleens but I can understand why you don't want 18's. Tires are too expensive.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
Stick with the Anthracite Bullitts, but go 8 in the front and 10.5 in the back (almost big and little affect). Wrap them in Nitto's. Hum, Hey guess what? I just happen to have those, and I would sell them so they wouldn't sit and dryrot while I am gone. Wow, what a coincedence, huh? The things I think of when its, too, late to do it.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no i hate my rims. and yes my windows are 5% back 15% windows. really dark lol. idk if black would look good...right now i think its between black fr500's or black chrome fr500's.

·
Registered
2,812 Posts
no i hate my rims. and yes my windows are 5% back 15% windows. really dark lol. idk if black would look good...right now i think its between black fr500's or black chrome fr500's.
Lol, I hate your wheels on that color, too.:tomato I was just leading up to the, awe, never mind. I don't think glossy black wheels would look good either. I agree with the chrome looking best with your color, not FR500's though. Dang I'm picky.

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Dont do black chrome dude

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
I mean it matches the gloss like on your car but it doesnt even look black, the regular black will match your chin spoiler and lights and other black peices, the black chrome has nothing to match with, i just think its more ricey, and they are rare

·
Registered
7,994 Posts
black chrome isnt that bad. Just look at pics of true blue mustangs with different wheels.

·
Registered
1,979 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
i like those but i've never seen them for sale. i just realized my pics are kind of old...i don't have a chin spoiler anymore. i have a 99 cobra bumper with fogs instead. i have no black except my tint on my car, everything is slightly smoked, lightly smoked tails, AM smoked headlights, chrome bumper inserts, grille delete, no spoiler, chrome bullet lugs and such are my current exterior things. here il just show a few pics.

before new front bumper, i have just one pic of the front of my car with the new bumper, i should get on that lol.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts