Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 118 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
yo tools and hicks listen up in response to your comments made yesterday,
please instigate tough guys please im begging. Look hicks i KNOW i could destroy you guys in your own game..whats that a drag race..its amazing how you convince one another that a ford mustang would stand a chance against numerous imports, including my own car. jw could you beat me on a track,yes a track not a drag strip.i come on here to address all of you tools not because im a troll and have no reason, but because out of all cars on the street the mustang is one thats challenges me the most and fails the most. ill try not to technical because its hard for you guys to understand me, just listen im serious about cars and i know you guys are but you need to understand that your cars are worthless and dont stand a chance against me and many other imports, please just shut up and stop telling yourself you have bad*** cars its not worth it! thats ill have to say...by the way i know youll be praying for me to be banned, i know it hurts reading the truth,suck it up MUSTANG fanboys! i know so many people who talk about mustangs and camaros 24/7 i can name thousands of imports including my own 20b rxthat will run train like usual! PWND

·
MM's Mad Scientist
5,102 Posts
Hell, I don't want you to get banned. I want to race you and I am not a "track" racer. Just let me know if you are anywhere near FL, and we can set something up. I hope you can steal some money out of your daddy's wallet, because I'm not ganna' slaughter your ass for free.

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
:gay

·
Banned
5,174 Posts
The RX8 is all show and no go, I'd understand if it was a 13B-REW, but the Renesis engine is a POS alongside the 13B... sad thing here is you will lose stock for stock... Hell, I'd challenge you to a track race and make you cry... I'm not your average mustang owner shooting for the fastest straightline speed, I'm all about the twisties.

·
Registered
141 Posts
yo tools and hicks listen up in response to your comments made yesterday,
please instigate tough guys please im begging. Look hicks i KNOW i could destroy you guys in your own game..whats that a drag race..its amazing how you convince one another that a ford mustang would stand a chance against numerous imports, including my own car. jw could you beat me on a track,yes a track not a drag strip.i come on here to address all of you tools not because im a troll and have no reason, but because out of all cars on the street the mustang is one thats challenges me the most and fails the most. ill try not to technical because its hard for you guys to understand me, just listen im serious about cars and i know you guys are but you need to understand that your cars are worthless and dont stand a chance against me and many other imports, please just shut up and stop telling yourself you have bad*** cars its not worth it! thats ill have to say...by the way i know youll be praying for me to be banned, i know it hurts reading the truth,suck it up MUSTANG fanboys! i know so many people who talk about mustangs and camaros 24/7 i can name thousands of imports including my own 20b rxthat will run train like usual! PWND

LOL, you even fail at being a troll. They only person that got "pwned" here is you. You see, you wasted time the come here and talk **** to a bunch of guys, all to have them laugh in your face...for what it's worth I hope you get to stick around......BTW where are you from?

·
Registered
2,238 Posts
:lmao^^LMFAO^^:lmao

Didn't even think of that lol

·
Registered
8,781 Posts
So where you at douche?

ill ****ing run you anyday, your the biggest import douche ever, and i kno tons of import guys and they respect american as i respect imports, but your just the cherry on the cake, your a bad example to import guys

·
Registered
7 Posts
:popcorn

·
¡ʇsnq ɹo uʍop ǝpısdn
12,571 Posts
ill try not to technical because its hard for you guys to understand me, just listen im serious about cars and i know you guys are but you need to understand that imports including my own 20b rxblow hard core
two things... its hard to understand you when you don't speak english very well... and your 20B sounds like ass... like no joke the trip rotor engines should not have been made... the 13B REW... great set up the 20B ... not so much

·
Resident Bubblehead
6,190 Posts
didn't this douche get banned yesterday?
i guess some people just have to learn the hard way...

1 - 20 of 118 Posts