Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,666 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I had originally planned on making the V6 the daily and leaving it as is since it was giving me so many problems. I tossed around ideas of a motorswap in my other slow(er) car, selling that one to fund a V8 stang, but for some reason I really want to make my stang decently quick...for an n/a V6 anyway. Well after a lot of headaches I got the mustang running without all the crazy codes and haywire a/f ratios. now the mod bug wont leave me alone, and I realized...im still slow because I only have 2 boltons lol. So I plan to head to the dyno drags tomorrow to see how much hp im making with a cai and full exhaust. the the plans are: another u/d pulley, heads(from somewhere) roller rockers, a cam, upper and lower intake, and possibly 4.2 stroker kit. No idea how long all this will take, seeing as how I now have two projects, and not much time/money. So anyway thats the plan for the build up I have in mind. The only thing that is holding me back is how slow the V6 mustang is and the fact that it will probably still be slow since im not going f/i with it. Any suggestions and ideas are appreciated.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.