Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Speedy Mchauls Ass
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First off, wtaf is going on with this damn site. why do i need a level of security fitting to house nuclear launch codes. I forgot my password and had to go on a damn easter egg hunt to get it fixed. Secondly, where the hell is everyone. this place used to be a hub of dick jokes and /colleen posting pictures of her dog, now its just a bunch of used tampons. wtf.

·
DSMs are cool...
2,059 Posts
Heyo, hope everything is going well for ya! We're all ready for some stories when you're ready!

I want to come stay at your hotel at some point this year.
I feel like I say the same thing every year yet it never happens..

·
Speedy Mchauls Ass
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Heyo, hope everything is going well for ya! We're all ready for some stories when you're ready!

I feel like I say the same thing every year yet it never happens..
after last night, trust me... one's in the works... why do you think i came back here

·
Speedy Mchauls Ass
1,531 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Were you affected by the fires a few months ago?
My ass hair ain't grown back yet.

hell man, my motel was less than 1/4 from the evacuation zone. you would walk outside and you couldn't breathe because of the smoke,people were flying down the parkway from gatlinburg too, it was like the walking dead here. nothing of mine burned but the whole damn area is feeling the sting, tourism is down almost 60% right now.

·
Certified Bwaloligisit
28,084 Posts
rip this mofo who never truly came back.

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,391 Posts

·
missippi roolz
9,244 Posts
We should start a Wall of Shame thread for people that drop in to say something along the lines of "I'm back!" when they end up never returning. We could even do like a Ride of the Month style thread where we just talk **** about them and their silly antics from the past. We can start with tailpipe rock throwing man. I don't know if he ever came back though.

·
Turbo > blower
13,867 Posts
We should start a Wall of Shame thread for people that drop in to say something along the lines of "I'm back!" when they end up never returning. We could even do like a Ride of the Month style thread where we just talk **** about them and their silly antics from the past. We can start with tailpipe rock throwing man. I don't know if he ever came back though.
I still lurk every couple months.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts