Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to re-introduce myself. Hey guys (and ladies) I'm Ronnie. Been around the forum for a while, but returning from about a 4 year disappearance. Cool story:
I bought this beautiful girl back in '07, but sold her in '14 when I was lucky enough to get my hands on a 2011 GT500. Then, 18 months later, I was laid off and had to sell that. I instantly started missing the '03! So here I am, trudging through college (again, only at 40 this time) working a low pay job and trying to get things going again, and the guy I sold the '03 texts me and wants to sell it back. But, alas, I'm a broke college student. Fast forward 2 months and guess what shows up at my birthday party. She's back home, and I'm thrilled.

·
Registered
4,557 Posts
Cool man, after I traded my 00 gt for my 07 gt I just had to get another new edge so I found a low mileage, unmolested 02 gt and jumped on it and dont regret it. Theres just something about sn95s that I love.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Welcome back..

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I agree. I really think there is sometime in the lines on the new edge cars. The Shelby was a blast, got great attention, and was pretty refined for a Mustang. But my '03 turns heads too, probably handles better, and I kind of enjoy the raw driver feeling. Not to mention about a $30k price gap!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts