Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Efficiency is Performance
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wasnt sure where to put this, I didnt see a "sell/buy" section anymore.

Im thinking of selling my m112 since I repaired what was broken from it (internal bushing like softener that connects the pulley shaft to the gears needed replacing). I was planning on fabricating the intake adapter to the lower intake and other throttle plenums to adapt EGR and IAC for the SC to fit my engine. But seeing how I'm having issues with slight pre-ignition on accelerations, it will probly get worse with boost and Im tired of wasting time and money on tweaking and fiddling to adjust things properly (since I've already been doing that way to much since I've bought this car to moddify it) a supercharger will be too much a bite to deal with.

Im thinking for how much I could sell it for? is $500 a good price?

·
GLORY TO THE HYPNOTOAD!
8,813 Posts
How where you going to make an adapter? Ive thought about the m112 swa in the past. And if I had the money I would have already made an offer

·
Efficiency is Performance
1,214 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could any mods move this over there for me please.

---------- Post added at 07:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:53 AM ----------

How where you going to make an adapter? Ive thought about the m112 swa in the past. And if I had the money I would have already made an offer
I was going to weld together about an 1/8th inch thick steal plates together that would bolt up to the lower intake and the SC.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts