Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

this guy got owned and didnt even know it......there should be an application process to be able to have a mustang

·
Banned
2,194 Posts
i think this was posted in clubhouse a while back its funny

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah this is just the only section i really stay in though.....i dont know any guys in the other sections i just wanted these guys to see it.....i know a lot of people are like me and dont ever hangout in the club house

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
the clubhouse is the best part of modded mustangs.. you should spend more time in there

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
cant wait to get my turbo rotary with pistons and all that hahahahah

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i hate people that tlk **** like that.....makes me wanna hit them in the head like they do on the v8 fusion commercial...... he probly doesnt even realize he is driving a v6

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i hate people that tlk **** like that.....makes me wanna hit them in the head like they do on the v8 fusion commercial...... he probly doesnt even realize he is driving a v6
post a link.. i don't know which one you are talking about

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
nevermind.. thought you were implying ford made a fusion with a v8 engine :crazy lol

·
Premium Member
33,198 Posts
i did too was he talking about the gillete fusion razer instead?
no, there is a tomato drink called v8, but now v8 has somethign called v8 fusion and it is like a fruit drink

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
no, there is a tomato drink called v8, but now v8 has somethign called v8 fusion and it is like a fruit drink
DING DING.......we have a winner

·
Registered
5,556 Posts
yeah this is just the only section i really stay in though.....i dont know any guys in the other sections i just wanted these guys to see it.....i know a lot of people are like me and dont ever hangout in the club house
ya i never go to the clubhouse maybe ill go there more oftan..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts