Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Wax on, Wax off
7,738 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It seems that a lot has been going on in this section as of late. Activity has rocketed since the early days with some of the first members to really tackle this detailing stuff. We now have a lot of people that post here with questions, reviews, comments, and most importantly, opinions.

This section is here for these reasons:

1. Inform - Teach other's about the aspects of detailing
  2. Collaborate - Find the best product for your situation
  3. Show - Showoff your detailing projects and work

As of late these purposes have been getting confused. There have been people that take this section as a spot to, how does one say, strut their stuff. None of us are PRO detailers last time I checked.

Having said that, I owe you all an apology. I have been very lax with this section for quite sometime. However with the new surge of activity, It's time for this section's moderators to get more active as well.

What does all of this mean? It means that no longer will over zealous post and statements be tolerated in this section. We are here to help each other and build our knowledge and skills. Not to talk down to one another an show how much we know. Will there be times that we have to tell someone they are mistaken? Yes... but we will do that with constructive criticism.

Anyone over stepping their bounds in this section, from this point on, will be dealt with accordingly.

Were here to help each other... let's keep it that way.

Reactions: Stevey92
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.