Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont own the car but my next door neighbor is a cop and bought a 2011 gt and we raced at the 1/8th track and man i was impressed. all he has done is a cold air, off road H pipe, and a gt500 cat back. now he did complain how he could not get into third and ford had replaced the clutch once already cause it would not let him shift after 6400 rpm's. anywas he cut a 1.5 sixty foot on 15 inch race stars with 26x10 mt et drags and a 1/8th of 7.6xx at 91 mph. his personal best is 7.4 but i was not there for that. best part was he pulled both tires!

·
Registered
577 Posts
maybe see one in your future? The power is sick and so is the car if you have no transmission problems.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
So no tune? If not you just made up my mind about buying one.

·
Registered
577 Posts
I would think with an off road x-pipe and that time it is tuned.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
I would think with an off road x-pipe and that time it is tuned.
I have an O/R Prochamber and don't have a tune. With those times I would be stupid surprised if he didn't. Thats what I was sayin earlier.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
im not sure about the tune part. i dont think he has one but i never really talked to him about it cause we are just neighbors and i just found out he likes to race. im really impressed with the new 5.0's since i got to see it for my own eyes. not sure if im willing to give up my big whippled cobra for one but its still a sweet car

1 - 8 of 8 Posts