Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow Mustang enthusiasts. Just thought I'd introduce myself, I'm Chris from the Pittsburgh, PA area. I'm 27, I have 2000 GT Spring Edition in Performance Red! Bought it with 39,000 miles in May of 2011 with no modifications. It was adult owned its whole life. Since it was completely stock when I bought it, I decided to do few things that I thought were a must: Exhaust, CAI, Plenum, Throttle body, Headers, etc. Look forward to getting to see some awesome rides on here as well as some great opinions in the future!

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:welcome to MM :)

I'm in Pittsburgh once or twice a year for work. Usually try to hit up a Pirates game or Penguins game when I'm out. Trying to get out there for opening day again this year...

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
:welcome to MM :)

I'm in Pittsburgh once or twice a year for work. Usually try to hit up a Pirates game or Penguins game when I'm out. Trying to get out there for opening day again this year...
Thanks!

Thats awesome! Its a nice city. Where do you typically stay at? The Hyatt is a pretty nice place for the money, if you have to pay out of pocket for your hotel. And its close to the stadiums as well! Easy to access all the major highway systems: I279 I376 RT19 RT28 and RT51!

They have the all you can eat nights for the Pirates lol. I've never been to one of those promotions, but I hear its nice!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Welcome to MM!! I'm about an hour north of Pittsburgh in Butler! Maybe I'll see you at Pittsburgh Raceway Park this year.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Hey thanks man! I'm always up near Butler, my g/f goes to school up there and were thinking about moving near Wexford/Cranberry! I'm sure I'll see you around sometime!

welcome man. Beautiful Car.

I'm originally from east Liverpool Ohio, (about 30 miles from Pittsburgh) Love that city..

Lets go pens.
Thanks man! I appreciate it! Your in VA now I see?? I know where East Liverpool is, I've been there a few times at dealerships when I worked for an Auto Auction in College!! Greatest job ever haha!!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Welcome to MM, someone else just joined with a spring edition gt not to long ago beautiful cars they are.
Thanks man! I didn't even know what a Spring Edition was until I researched it a little more and noticed mine was "different" than all the other GT's around haha! The guy who sold it to me just told me that when his cousin bought it, he had every option possible put in this car, and then some.. Thats all I was told. He had no idea what a Spring Edition was either lol. But thanks for the compliment!!

I've been trying to find out more about them, how many were in each color, etc, but its been tough! But thank you for the welcome! Glad I get to be a part of getting to know some fellow Mustang owners!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Used to live in Pittsburgh before moving to Iowa lol welcome to mm! good looking car!
Thanks man! I just bought Chrome Bullitt wheels for it myself, so it'll look almost as nice as yours haha. I love your car, it looks so good!! Everytime I see your sig I get more and more excited to know that my chromes will look that good on my car!

So you moved to Iowa?! Come back to the Burgh!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ha thanks man and I wish I could but I'm stuck here now lol those bullitts are going to look good on your car though!
Thanks I can't wait to put them on! I got a lot of stuff for the car for this year to do. New clutch, MGW STS, Tinted Tails w/ Sequential's. Next on the chopping block is some LT's, still waiting for a deal to come up on a set of used MAC's I hope lol. Those Bullitt wheels weren't cheap!!

I take it your move to Iowa = work related? That sucks your not still here. I woulda loved to of taken a look at your stang. It looks so dang clean!!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I try to keep it pretty clean :D it's completely covered in dust atm though lol and yeah when we moved out here I was only ten so I didn't get a say.
Ah man! Get the dust off it! Mines not very clean right now, its chilling out in the garage with a dead battery waiting for spring. So much salt on the road. I haven't been able to get it out to drive it a little bit and let it run :( Dang it!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
welcome to the forums man, clean GT. I'm also from the burgh... south hills area.
Thanks man! I'm not to far then I'm just a little south of Pittsburgh! I'm about 25 mins from South Hills Village mall. I work over in Greentree! Hopefully I get to see more of you guys and get to look at some more stangs this year than I did last year!

·
Pays in respect
2,891 Posts
Eastern, PA here. ;)

Welcome. I know some stangers from your area. Specifically a guy with a white Mustang GT with a cervini's body kit and a supercharger.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.