Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I picked up the '94 GT last night. Opal frost. Black leather interior (flawless). 5-speed. Completely unmodified all around. 124k miles (mostly driven from NC to OK several times).

I drove it...and drove it...and drove it. And I'm addicted and in love!

Pics this afternoon!

·
Registered
154 Posts
thats awesome, i remember the day i bought mine too... im actually getting mine out of storage today.. im excited

·
Resident Headbanger
2,422 Posts
So, I picked up the '94 GT last night. Opal frost. Black leather interior (flawless). 5-speed. Completely unmodified all around. 124k miles (mostly driven from NC to OK several times).

I drove it...and drove it...and drove it. And I'm addicted and in love!

Pics this afternoon!
Congrats bro, and let the modding begin (you surely didn't join this forum to keep your Stang stock now did you?). :D

·
Registered
910 Posts
ya. Time to start modding it up...I think im going to sell my 65...that means H/C/I baby!!!

·
Registered
297 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks guys. i've been leaving black marks all over town lol (new tires to have fun with) so yeah... :p
i'll start with the bolt ons soon, thinking of a magnaflow system in the back and looking at a Cervini's ram-air kit/hood.
i got called in last night so i didn't have any daylight to take pics in, i'll take care of that today though. it's a blast!

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
:pics

1 - 14 of 14 Posts