Modded Mustang Forums banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts
well, i need a balance and alignment after lowering the rear end. where i live there arent many performance shops, let alone performance shops who do have capabilities to do aftermarket balance and alignment. i called about 10 tire shops and no one would touch it.
took it to European auto sales and they did it and wouldnt even charge me.

to top it off, i had to tell the saleman at ford what was different and new in his 2012 5.0.

i love mustangs, but cant stand ford. 189 bucks is what it cost me for them to "check" the vibration, "check" the alignment. the alignment was .05 off. so, they adjusted. ****ing crooks
Most ford dealerships aren't like that. The one I work at would never charge for an alignment they didn't finish. Contact a ford rep.

The bad thing is it isn't just Ford. I have to yet really find a dealership that impresses me. Some I have been to are amazing in the fact they have any customers at all.

My stealership is actually pretty good!

I've seen worse though! Salesman was pocketing 100 bucks EACH test drive.....i don't know why people would pay? and i guess thats how get got caught someone reported him....

he would take them out...test drive...and get back and tell them there was a fee just for driving...

Discussion starter · #25 ·
thats pretty brave to be doing that.

oh well, that was first i took my car to ford and it will be the last. ford knows we mod these cars, they should be able to provide techs and mechanics that can work on them

21 - 25 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.