Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 106 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am sooo stuck on this. I'm ordering wheels while the Mustang is put away for the winter, and I want to come out next summer with new shoes :).

I had my mind set on certain wheels, and my interest for those just faded away after a little while.

If I need to spend a bit of extra cash on an awesome set of wheels that will go with silver perfect, so be it :eek:

Any suggestions?

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Alright cool, I'll check them out. I'd definately like something different.

·
Noob Slayer
2,447 Posts
18" black fr500s

·
Registered
131 Posts
My roommate has an 02 silver with black stripes, 18inch staggered bullits, and it looks amazing but if you want something different i'm not sure. Took me forever to find my rims.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My roommate has an 02 silver with black stripes, 18inch staggered bullits, and it looks amazing but if you want something different i'm not sure. Took me forever to find my rims.
I'll probably stick with getting a Mustang replica wheel. I've thought about
18x9/18x10 Black chrome saleens for awhile; but I'm not so sure...

·
Registered
16,245 Posts
Chrome saleens!!!!

·
Boost gets you laid
2,625 Posts
black saleens would look sick

·
Registered
979 Posts
I don't know about what looks good on a silver car, cause I have never had one, but I have a sonic blue GT and I bought 20" black chrome bullit rims with a deep dish in the back for it. Don't have them mounted yet, but next summer she will be done. I think it is all personal opinion. I think a lot of set ups I see look good, but would I drive them like that is another story.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
On a silver, I'd say black iForged Aero's.

:2cents

·
Registered
5,865 Posts
Saleens r sick as helllllllllll. I'd go with those. But if ur lookin for somethin different... That's tricky cuz there's only 193647293762837628 different kinds of rims haha. Watever u get tho, go wit 18s. They look awesome and not alot of people have that size. It's expensive tho. That y I still have my stockerrrs

nice pics boys some sexy stangs up in this bizz

1 - 20 of 106 Posts