Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
640 Posts
i dont like it, but its whether or not you like it. im very much a basic guy and dont like many aftermarket hoods

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
It makes me want to crawl inside Michelle Obamas snatch and hide.

I have seen that style in person, and it does not look that bad.

·
April 2012 ROTM
4,739 Posts
not a fan but its your car :yes

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
simple cowl hood ftw!

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
any good quality for the price of this hood this hood is 350 shipped anywhere in the 48 states at no charge

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
I don't think you are going to find good quality, shipped, at that price. That is crazy pricing.

One thing you will learn about Mustang people, atleast the ones on Forums, they do not like anything! lol. Anything that is different, is out. Sorry. You want wheels, they better be Saleen, Bullitt, FR500. You want hoods, they better be Terminator or cowl. Front bumper you say, better be from a Cobra. lol. We fail.

·
2009 ROTY
5,646 Posts
not much for suggestions other than i am not feelin that one.... and mp has kinda hit the nail on the head.... other than saleen and roush, not diggin much other than what ford has put out...

·
Registered
640 Posts
One thing you will learn about Mustang people, atleast the ones on Forums, they do not like anything! lol. Anything that is different, is out. Sorry. You want wheels, they better be Saleen, Bullitt, FR500. You want hoods, they better be Terminator or cowl. Front bumper you say, better be from a Cobra. lol. We fail.
Hey we just give our opinions. If u ask me, i believe mustangs are suppose to stay simple. once you get into the hoods, wheels, bumpers and all that it just starts to look weird to me.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I don't think you are going to find good quality, shipped, at that price. That is crazy pricing.

they are the company that built the hood for the super stallion in i think 96 and yea i know its really good pricing they have a 2000 cobra r hood for that same price just for the fox bodies. personally i like the cyber stallion hood but i dont want to be the only one to like it and show off my car and people be like wow that mustang looks like a piece of ****:eek:

·
Registered
2,591 Posts

Yes and no. Its all about the lines and simplistic, clean look. Not just mustangs, muscle cars and pony cars in general. You gotta remember what background most of the people who own modded mustangs come from :)

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
Hey we just give our opinions. If u ask me, i believe mustangs are suppose to stay simple. once you get into the hoods, wheels, bumpers and all that it just starts to look weird to me.
I agree with you. I fail just as hard. Look at my wheels! lol

It's cool though. I am fixing to buy new ones and piss in everyones cheerios when I do! People are going to hate me. lol

I like very subtle mods. Look at my car. Nothing really stands out at all.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
its kinda funny actually the only reason im going with a diff hood than the stock gt hoods is im getting sick of washing my car and drying it only to close the hood after detailing my motor and water come shooting out from unserneath the scoop its irritating. i went as far as to take out the plastic honecomb piece only to find out i couldnt do it cause of the lip that hangs down from the scoop

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
AHAA!!! apparently boss inc style does make a 2000 cobra r hood for the 99-2004 cars looks like im getting that hood. btw it was molded from a cobra r hood from ford

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.