Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Behold the black horse...
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone. My name is Nick. This is my second Mustang, purchased April 7th along with a Focus for the wife. I drive a Ford Ranger daily...the 5.0 is my weekend warrior.

·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Welcome from Indiana

·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. I live about 10 miles from Crawfordsville.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
Damn... I'm sorry. Jk lol. I get up that way every once in awhile. I'm originally from Dubois.

·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah I lived in Terre Haute for 25 years...nothing there but drugs, death, thieves, painful memories and ultimately heartache. Now I live in a small town east of C-ville and work in Illinois. Never looking back.

·
Registered
3,065 Posts
I have seen first hand the effects of the drugs, death, and ruined lives that all stemmed out of Terre Haute. Glad you got out of there and moved on.

·
Want Camels?
1,041 Posts
Welcome to MM, nice ride, lower it ;)

·
847 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys. BHD, my last car was an 05 and I was constantly bottoming out the front bumper. I had a billet lower grill on it that eventually didn't look quite right due to it. I don't think I will be lowering it...at least for quite a while.

·
DEC '12 ROTM CO-Winner
5,081 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and the car looks great man. Those Shelby Razors fit that car perfectly.

·
Black Snake Moan?
37 Posts
Thanks guys. BHD, my last car was an 05 and I was constantly bottoming out the front bumper. I had a billet lower grill on it that eventually didn't look quite right due to it. I don't think I will be lowering it...at least for quite a while.
I know the feeling about having a lowered car... mine is speedbump killer lol :facepalm:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts