Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will be ordering a FRPP CAI/SCT tuner Combo this week. What info will I need to provide for the tuner? Also I plan to change the rear gear sooner or later and was curious how difficult it is to download the new tunes to the SCT tuner and when I do download the new tunes for the new gear will the tuner still keep my original factory tune. I still haven't decided on American Muscle or Brenspeed, but I think either would be good. Is ther any reason I should not make this change to my Mustang? Thanks

·
Registered
2,044 Posts
I ordered my combo from AM a d they send you a link to get it done from just check boxxes and your done. My stuff should ship on monday

·
Bob The Mo'fukkin Builda!
10,234 Posts
i would either go with the jlt or c&l cai as they provide the best gains. the frpp will help, but won't give you the best gains. personally i'd go with american muscle for your purchase as they will retune for future mods no matter where you get the mods. iirc brenspeed will only retune if you buy the mods from them.

it is very easy to put your new tune in. just plug in the tuner to your car and go through the steps. if you get gears done after your cai there are options to change gears, tire size, ect.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts