Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,875 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do's and donts. What should I use to lube the o-rings for install? I've heard not to use anything petroleum based, is that correct? The injectors have been sitting in a sealed for a few years now. The o rings still look good (no cracks) so I'm going to re-use them, but they definitely need to be lubes with something before I install them.

·
Banned
837 Posts
Do's and donts. What should I use to lube the o-rings for install? I've heard not to use anything petroleum based, is that correct? The injectors have been sitting in a sealed for a few years now. The o rings still look good (no cracks) so I'm going to re-use them, but they definitely need to be lubes with something before I install them.
I use a little 10w30 on them

·
Registered
609 Posts
i would piss on them.....all over them..

·
Registered
609 Posts
if pissing works...please stop by and piss on my cam and my srpings...they need some help....thanks:D

·
Banned
980 Posts
lithium based grease, each ends of o-rings.. (it would be nice if you had a second party) to hold down the fuel rails on each side as you bolt the bolts in the lower intake, after you put the injectors in the fuel rail and attach to lower intake ( that way this assured you do not have an injector leak ) :) the rest is simple partner.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts