Modded Mustang Forums banner

Injectors..

922 views 18 replies 6 participants last post by  Trick Tuners 
#1 ·
anybody heard of venom injectors? they are cheap in price but are they a waste of money? anyone used them? steeda are next in price..120$ more

#2 ·
i've used steeda. that's a really good product. i've never heard of venom either. if i was you, i wouldn't risk half-assing it and buy the steedas.

#3 ·
yea i dont wanna half-ass my car at all..i dont work cause i taking 2 grades at once..im gonna ask for my grad gift to finish my car off to where im happy with it..yea forget those venom..its coming down really to steeda or ford racing..they're very close in price..

#4 ·
good decision. you get what you pay for. i don't know anything about the ford racing injectors, except for the fact that ford racing has excellent rep. i had steeda 42lbers when i got my fuel pump replaced in my 4.6, and the were excellent injectors. never had any problems with them.

#5 ·
yea..the guy that worked on my car said i dont need them..but i think they will make a great improvement...yea ford racing has a great rep..and my teacher said their products are great and half the price of other companies...and yet steeda i know has another great rep..and they arent as pricey as others to..what size pump did you have?

#6 ·
250 lph. reminder... that was for a 4.6 everything is a little different in those motors. that was more pump than i needed, but i was planning on putting a big K/B screw charger on it (then i had to sell it :( so i never got to it).

and i'll say it like i did in the other thread... i hope you told that guy to piss off ;-)

#10 ·
Never heard of them, but that is dirt cheap for sure. Personally i wouldn't touch them considering normal injectors are in the $300-400 range. If the injectors are not pegged there is no need to upgrade. You can tune nearly any injector for any application. I could run 60lb'rs on a stock V6 without issues.

#15 ·
quote=TKOTLARZ;986294]wildwill you had 42lb'ers with no induction? u jus had them turned down? or ?[/quote]

yeah yeah... tuned way down... remember, I was PLANNING on supercharging it within a couple weeks when I did that, but then I had to suddenly sell it. :-(

- otherwise that would have been totally unnecessary.

#18 ·
see i thought that sounded ridiculous..always knew that getting enough fuel was very important , same with air and spark..as well as letting it all out ...im still on the books and trying to learn as much detail as possible

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.