Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I got everything wired up for the lc-1 and the analog gauge. I am still confused on the button and LED. I am to the point where it says switch on the 12V source for 20 seconds without connecting the o2 sensor. It says the LED should flash a 2 flash pattern or whatever during the 20 seconds but mine is staying constantly lit solid. Can someone tell me what I did wrong please?

·
Registered
689 Posts
i had the happen to me too, you have to wire it in to one of the fuses that will use at least 20 volts, what i did is i got a fuse that can be conectted to a wire and plugged it in to the wiper motors fuse....

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Means check your wiring and make sure its all wired per the instructions. Something isnt connect right, you are supposed to turn it on with the o2 sensor out of the exhaust! even if its not running, it has to be in the fresh air, then you put it in after calibration

·
Baker Jr.
3,472 Posts
Just go over your directions again, AJM is good at explain the Innovate wideband, he will chime in

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just had a bad ground connection. All good now :) Just have to install it i exhaust now and then finish up my gauge install.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts