Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
MM's Resident Muffler Shop
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thats right, me and a buddy are installing my BBK longtube headers and O/R X this afternoon :D I'll post a video after the install if I can find someone w/ a video camera

·
Registered
932 Posts
Cool, man. Stay patient and bring a tube of Neosporin for your knuckles.

Say, like that checkered flag rocker panel decal.

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
sweet deal, have fun

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
:withhomo

·
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm pretty pumped about it. Only 20 more mins stuck at work and I can get out of here and started :D I've had liquid wrench sitting on the top 4 header bolts for a couple days, so hopefully those won't give me any trouble. And I have gloves so I won't need the neosporin :)

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
gloves=gay. lols jk. can't wait to hear it.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Good luck!!

Heh, I keep seeing the title of the thread in the forum and wondering "What the hell kind of beings is he installing in his car?!"

·
Golf Pencil Kawk Juggler
2,421 Posts
Good luck!!

Heh, I keep seeing the title of the thread in the forum and wondering "What the hell kind of beings is he installing in his car?!"
:withhomo

·
Registered
2,134 Posts
Good luck. Just take your time and come to terms with the fact that you have to remove a lot of ****. Be patient, and it isn't a bad job.

·
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
So a little update. Still working on the damn thing. Most of the studs are seized into the block creating way more work than planned. We got the driver side installed before calling it quits last night. I've been at it for a couple hours this morning and have the passenger side off. Letting the PB do its stuff and hopefully I'll get the studs out of this side easier. Couldn't get the starter off as those bolts are completely ****ing stuck. But I read something somewhere saying I shouldn't need to take that off... lets hope that thread was right. If all goes well on the passenger side I'll have everything on and put back together before 6. Keep your fingers crossed guys!

gloves=gay. lols jk. can't wait to hear it.
I've done more w/ the gloves off than on and have the cuts to prove it. Can I keep my man card?? :D

Good luck!!

Haha wow I suck at spelling...

·
3,048 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Good luck. Just take your time and come to terms with the fact that you have to remove a lot of ****. Be patient, and it isn't a bad job.
Thanks Urban. It hasn't been too bad. The worst part is the studs being seized in the block and the started not coming off. Oh, and I keep misplacing things...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts