Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can someone who has bought an after market grille tell me how to install the new grille? I just bought one and it is in my garage right now, I just want to make sure i dont break anything. Any help would be great, thanks

·
Registered
159 Posts
Depending on if you have the horse or not you'd have to take the horse off. Other wise it just clips on. If it came with directions read them, it's bolts right on to the stock grill.

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
If you take a small screwdriver to the retainer clips, pry on them slightly and pull on the grille, it will pop out. Note: I would cover your front bumper with masking tape so you don't scratch your front bumper upon removal.

·
Registered
174 Posts
I use a hose removal tool to pry the tabs ... makes it easy and takes all of 5 min. Remove the upper radiator cover and you can reach all the tabs with the tool

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
You must post pics when you have finished :D

·
Admanistrator
13,320 Posts
We are more visual learners ;) Show us how it goes :yes

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Installed the grille last night, it looks great way better than I ever expected, there was one little problem with the back of the fog light bumping aginst one of the horns, I had to drop the left horn about an inch, but besides that it was a breeze, well worth getting

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I havnt uploaded the pics to my computer yet srry, if your able to put pics on here with an iPhone please tell me how caus. That would be a huge time saver

1 - 15 of 15 Posts