Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
I cut another 1/2 coil off my springs and installed them this evening.. It got dark and could not get pictures of the whole car but here is the front.
This was with the springs that was orginally cut.

Here are the ones I installed this evening. Total cut was about 1 1/4.. The ride did not change I am happy.

·
Safud: MM's Resident Hadji
5,242 Posts
I cut my cobra's fronts at 3/4 of a coil....Didn't do much. I think I'm going to try 1 coil and see what happens

·
5,242 Posts
I cut 1 1/4 and used the factory isolators
I'm using cut vert springs on mine (I have a coupe) so its slightly different...Just have to keep cutting till i find the spot i like.

And what size are those rims?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
looks good, but put your fender liners back in.

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
I have no ideal what you are talking about.. I did not remove anything inside the fenders
huh, well it looks different for some reason. i apologize.

·
Old timer
9,296 Posts
If I recall correctly, I cut 1 and 1/2 off of my mach, I had to cut them like 5 times to get it where i wanted it.

·
Banned
17,374 Posts
looking at cutting 1 1/2 off of all four of mine...shouldn't be too bad of a drop...

looks good man...glad your happy with the work

·
5,242 Posts
If I recall correctly, I cut 1 and 1/2 off of my mach, I had to cut them like 5 times to get it where i wanted it.
Did you remove iso's also? Your mach was slammed and I don't think you could get that with just a 1.5 coil :dunno

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I will try and get a few of the whole car this weekend. I did not cut anymore on the rear as the gap was more on the front.. I may in a few months drop the rear for now I think I am done until I can get a supercharger.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I have not got to pull the car out of the garage because of rain.. Here are the only pictures I have since the springs were installed. I also installed redline hood struts last night when I ran out of candy for the trick or treaters. lol

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I want pics outside!....I didn't like the wheels at 1st...but then I saw it from the back lol...good lookin car man!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts