Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
hooker makes some nice headers, im swaping out my pipes on my motorcycle for hooker trouble makers

·
MM Official Sammich Maker
6,732 Posts
Look's awsome but from the second picture I was like that son of a bitch put a chev motor in a fox but then I continued to go down and relaized it was your truck :)

·
Registered
678 Posts
Yeah I think i might end up forking the cash for some Hookers the car. They are DAMN nice headers.
I've got a brand new set of Jet Hot coated Hookers that I am looking to sell.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
Yeah I think i might end up forking the cash for some Hookers the car. They are DAMN nice headers.
if your going after hookers for you car just buy flowtechs, they are the same thing just cheaper ( hooker owns flow tech)

·
Registered
678 Posts
They are the same design but they are cheaper for a reason.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts
They are the same design but they are cheaper for a reason.
if there the same design why whould they be differnt? when i got my flowtechs i checked them over and all the welds and seems where very nice

explain to me why they are cheaper for a reason?? o yea im not paying for a hooker name plate to be on them

·
Registered
678 Posts
I am not sure how well the painted Hookers hold up but I have seen Flowtechs up close on a daily driver and they aren't pretty...actually rusty as hell would be a better description. You can't get the Flowtechs in stainless or cermic coated either.

·
Rent Asunder!
11,806 Posts
Very nice! I'm running a good pair of hooker long tubes on the fox. Nice work.

@ cstreu1026, my hooker headers are ceramic coated and they've shown no issues through 2 winters so far.

·
Bringing Yellow Back
10,928 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Glad you opted for the coated hookers, I forked out the cash for some super comps and didn't get them coated and now they look like every other old nasty rusted headers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts