Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im very very impressed with thr fitment. I did them with the x pipe in 3 hours total. Didnt run into any issues thank baby jesus for that. But the auality and fitment is top notch! I highly recommend them.

·
Tig3rb8
1,355 Posts
No I got the amour coated pacesetters .....just came n yesterday along with the Frpp gaskets and 02 extensions..... Just waiting on the H pipe and the tune . also got a Frpp racing Manifold waiting to put on with all this .

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Nice i assume you have cams to?

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

I was going to buy the pacesetters to but thr h pipe was on back order for a few weeks so i said eff that. Plus i got a smoming deal on the pypes with x pipe

·
Registered
13,624 Posts
No I got the amour coated pacesetters .....just came n yesterday along with the Frpp gaskets and 02 extensions..... Just waiting on the H pipe and the tune . also got a Frpp racing Manifold waiting to put on with all this .
Are the FRPP gaskets like the stockers? If not I would just stay with the little metal OEM ones. They work better.

·
Registered
870 Posts
Took me 3 hours just to pull and reinstall the starter...each way.

Grats.

·
Tig3rb8
1,355 Posts
Nice i assume you have cams to?

---------- Post added at 07:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:47 AM ----------

I was going to buy the pacesetters to but thr h pipe was on back order for a few weeks so i said eff that. Plus i got a smoming deal on the pypes with x pipe
No dnt have cams yet....that's next to come down the road.....the H pipe is on back order must places but a fellow member had a brand new still in the box matching H pipe that I got a killer deal on since he changed to a x pipe .....

---------- Post added at 10:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:09 PM ----------

Are the FRPP gaskets like the stockers? If not I would just stay with the little metal OEM ones. They work better.
Not sure I haven't open either of the boxes yet......my buddy on here Outkast has the same headers and told me to buy them (gaskets) cause he did and had no leak issues

·
RAT FINK
939 Posts
If the FRPP gaskets you have are like the ones I bought from AM, they are MLS gaskets with some fiber stuff on the faces. Good quality and IMO easier to use during install than the two piece factory ones.

The Percy's are also nice.

·
Tig3rb8
1,355 Posts
If the FRPP gaskets you have are like the ones I bought from AM, they are MLS gaskets with some fiber stuff on the faces. Good quality and IMO easier to use during install than the two piece factory ones.

The Percy's are also nice.
I bought from LMR but they are the same as AM has !

·
Registered
2,991 Posts
Don't go with magnaflow if you don't want it to sound stock :/

·
RAT FINK
939 Posts
If you want new over axle pipes good luck finding any. Pypes and another company made them but I think they're pretty much out of production now. I wanted to get a set before I installed my mid mounted Magnaflow resonators a couple years ago so I wouldn't have to cut up the factory pipes (plus the aftermarket ones are straighter), but I was only able to find one place that claimed they had the Pypes ones and it seemed a little sketchy...ended up just cutting the factory pipes and it worked out fine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts