Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so its been a while since ive posted on here, Busy with work, and buying a house and getting everything how you want it takes alot of time, so the mustangs been on the back burner for a while. Well ive started fixin her up some. Just installed a mach 1 gauge cluster and 2005 seats, then ripped the leather off the seats and installed 2013 premium leather. I'm stoked with the results, even smells like a new car again from the brand new leather haha. already had the 05 shift knob for years, so this all tied it in perfectly. installed the stock tracks on the s197 seats, which was alot more a pain then changing the leather. anyways, heres some pics.

·
Head Unicorn
5,085 Posts
Very nice.

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
Looks great, flows really nice!

·
Thrbfirs..... Meat Eggs
4,399 Posts
looks really good. Do the seats sit any lower?

·
Registered
800 Posts
technically those are bullitt gauges

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks guys. I love em, loads more comfortable and look great. I love the look of the new leather.

And no, didn't really lower them any, used the stock tracks and spaced them to sit right.

technically those are bullitt gauges
Nope, bullitt gauges didn't call for premium only or have the silver bezel, that was Mach 1 only. Other then that they were the same lol.

·
Run What You Brung
706 Posts
Wow that looks awesome. Did you do both front and back? Also, can you post up a a couple better shots of the 05 shift knob installed?

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Those look good man I like it. Did your stock seat brackets work?

BTW auto mach's have a 5800rpm redline. Due to having a cast crank

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Wow that looks awesome. Did you do both front and back? Also, can you post up a a couple better shots of the 05 shift knob installed?

Old pic from when I first installed it. The thread pattern is different, but since its plastic the shifter cut new threads into it, years later its still nice and tight. I did have to trim the bottom down and get rid of the bottom ridge the s197 boot mounts on, was too tall.

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Those look good man I like it. Did your stock seat brackets work?

BTW auto mach's have a 5800rpm redline. Due to having a cast crank
Correct, and the auto Mach redline and gt were the same that's why I went with that one.

Used stock brackets, had to space 1" on passenger seat and 5/8 drivers rear, and drill out the seat pans on the new seats. Took some trial an error to get right side to side.

Didn't use the s197 rears, too different, may have that leather fit on the new edge rear though. Leather came from roush on eBay, take off from one of their cars.

·
Registered
5,410 Posts
very nice touch!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts