Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for christmas my mom got me the new American Muscle Smoked headlights
($199) and the spray tint for the taillights.The headlights are alot brighter than my stocks. so today was finally nice so I put in the head lights and sprayed the tails. . the headlight install was good. no directions but its pretty simple. and i think i did a good job on the tails ( i didnt go too dark) they look pretty even. let me know what yall think or if ya got any questions.
Excuse the dirty car we had 2 feet of snow and there is **** everywhere

Reactions: zigbigadoru

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks guys. for now im gonna stick with the termi wheels. you really dont see too many 94-98 sn95's with them. maybe in the future black DD bullitts or fr500's. we will see. but now im planning for chin spoiler, Cervinis cowl hood, saleen s281 spoiler, and maybe cobra front bumper

·
:)
11,583 Posts
I hate cowl hoods, unless you absolutely need them.

But to each his own.

same here, but it's growing on me. The only cowl i used to like was from the 95 cobra R hood on new edge stangs, but now i'm starting to love cowls like the one's on weems bullit.

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
on some cars they look gooooood.
where is a good place to find the s281 spoiler?

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
AM prolly has the spoiler if not then ebay that **** lol. oh and when are you going to lower it like 1.5" lol

sexy car BTW

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
can you get more pics from the back of your car? id like to see a spoilerless sn95

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
haha I really need to lower it I know!!!! what springs do you have Deedub97GT? that hight looks really good. Does any one know how much it would cost for install on springs? how much labor?
and zigbigadoru here is a pic from october. i didnt have the smoked tails but it is still spoilerless

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
do you have a side view? like looking at it straight from the side, and likewise for straight from the rear?

·
Registered
1,716 Posts
haha I really need to lower it I know!!!! what springs do you have Deedub97GT? that hight looks really good. Does any one know how much it would cost for install on springs? how much labor?
and zigbigadoru here is a pic from october. i didnt have the smoked tails but it is still spoilerless
you should do the spring install yourself. pretty easy with the help of one of the writeups out there and maybe a buddy or two. otherwise i was quoted $180 from a local shop. i did mine in a couple hours with a lot of break time. i miss my car being spoilerless :( im lowered, but my 17x8's and 255's out back kinda killed the look for me. maybe some 1" spacers? and btw, machined 03 cobras on sn95s are amazing. the chrome is just too much. otherwise. i like it i like it a lot. :yes

·
Registered
14 Posts
Real nice headlights i love the look while it still looks discrete and legal. All those dark black ones are either hideous or asking to get pulled over.

I love my car slammed as well, even with 17s it rides pretty low, cant wait to see it on race day with 275 bullits on 15s!

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
what springs are better? h&r or eibach? and zigbigadoru i will snap some pics from the side and back tomorow.
btw... would 17x9 wheels with 275s out back still look good lowered? they're pretty wide...

·
Registered
3,419 Posts
Are those the dark tinted or just the regular tinted?

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
those are the regular tinted. the $199 ones. and yeah i was careful not to go too dark. i think it is perfect.

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
i think mustangs with some fat tires on the back look good regardless but i think a 275 would look good. thats the size im going with when i finish up some other things, 245 just looks small and cant hook up for crap :D even with only 200 hp....

·
Registered
450 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
here ya go Zig. this is my 98 sn95 from the back spoilerless.
thanks for the compliments everybody

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.