Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well i started at about 8am this morning and its 3pm now and im takin a break while im waiting for qwik to get here to help put the LT's in and put everything back together......what a pain the ass when you don't have a lift hahaha. This is agonizing....it isn't hard its just time consuming...oh well me and qwik will get er done....ill have pics and video's up later...wish me luck!!

·
MM's resident Juice head
7,913 Posts
Ik now what u mean about a lift...ive never had one or access to one...everything ive done has been on my back with the blood rushing out of my arms. LOL

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yeah me too i hate this engine right now hahaha its such a tight space in there its ridiculous but putting everything back on should be a little easier im hoping

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
did ya have to lift the motor? i know some headers require you to lift it up a bit.. hell i pulled the motor out of my '76 pickup to put headers on. I don't have a lift either and should be puttin lts in either this summer or next spring (i've got a '02 thought).. depends on my $$$

Either way that looks great man

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah the engine is on a 1 inch lift right now haha

·
Skirt Chasing Philanderer
14,391 Posts
Did you pull the starter? It will definitally ease the process alot. It looks like its simpler to leave it in, but will save you alot of headaches to go ahead and pull it as it will be a bitch trying to fit them around it...

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Would be doing that sometime... You guys know if you have to lift the Engine for MAC LTs....

·
Registered
3,164 Posts
Discussion Starter #18 (Edited)
here are the pics and the video of OPEN headers enjoy....and the video doesn't come close to how loud it actually was....qwik came over and helped and a big thanks to him couldn't have done it without those extra hands...

·
Registered
3,680 Posts
and my ears are still ringing... stuck me head under the car with em open.. HOLY SHITEE ITS ENORMOUSLY LOUD.. i can testify bbk are top notch for fit and finish A+

1 - 20 of 29 Posts