I didn't have any problems with mine, other than we had to remove either the starter or the A/C compressor, so we went with the A/C compressor since it was the easiest to unbolt. We just unbolted the A/C Compressor and disconnected the wiring from the compressor and pushed it towards the front of the car so we could slide the old motormount out and the new one in place.
We did jack the front of the engine block with a piece of 2x4 board placed under the oil pan lip.
Biggest PITA I had was the ground strap nuts didn't want to come loose. The stud kept wanting to turn, so we cut the ground wires and installed new ones along with new studs and nuts.
Also had to remove the oil filter, so buy a new filter.