Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well in my neighborhood there is a kid that has an 02gt. His car sounds AMAZING. i asked him what he had done to it, and he claims he just has intake and exhaust. his car is lowered, and he told me b4 he has full magnaflow exhaust, minus any cats or mufflers. I know a lil bout cars, but im sure that theres no way his car runs 11.91's(which is written on his quarter window as well as the track numbers or whatever they are written on his windshield) with just an intake and exhaust, and lowering springs, is it?

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
Nope not a chance that a GT with those mods are in the 11s without serious weight reduction and sticky tires (even then it's hard for me to believe that it's possible). BTW this should be in the 99-04 section where the guys with the 2Vs can debate this.

·
Registered
649 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
true true my bad. how do i delete it so i can repost it there?

·
MM's Orangest
2,885 Posts
I'm sure a mod will take care of it.

·
Registered
111 Posts
maybe that and a good shot of nitrous will get him into the 11s

·
Retired MM Ninjas
12,556 Posts
I bet that there is more done to the car than he is claiming, or he is full of ****.

·
Registered
121 Posts
I agree...thats bullshit. 11.91 is not that easy to accomplish. And if he is, he is running some serious spray threw that damn thing. As in a dangerous amount.

·
Registered
7,186 Posts
i agree no way...but some serious spray ^^?? i don't think so. people have ran high elevens with a 125 shot and bolt on's...

·
Penetration before detonation
2,189 Posts
Yeah, if I ran a 4.17 (track number 417), I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be able to drive it.

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
you sure it was his dial in time and not just his track number? mine number is 4729. doesnt mean i run 47.29 secs lol
Its not his track number. His track number is T-xxx whatever is posted in the multiple thread that i posted a link to

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
The other thread is 5 pages long

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
HES A LIAR!!! OFF WITH HIS HEAD!!! :nuts

·
Registered
349 Posts
If he's bracket racin he may be setting his dial-in lower than he can run so he doesn't break out. Still, low 12's with what he's claiming would be unlikely..

·
!FACEPLATED!
15,305 Posts
even in bracket racing setting it that low is just asking to lose

1 - 20 of 24 Posts