Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for some suggestions for an intake manifold for a 347 Stroker. Been looking at Weiand but I am sure there are other brands, needs to be affordable as I am on a budget, but not sure with all the different specs there are which ones are good, and which ones are not. I am running Hydraulic Flat Tappet Cam with rpm range from 1000-6500. If you need more info please let me know

Thanks.

·
Registered
678 Posts
What heads you got? That 1000-6500 rpm range spec is useless. Why a flat tappett cam? Is this a street car or strip car or both? I assume it's gonna be carbed?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It is going to be both, not a daily driver, only when it is beautiful outside, seeing as how I am in Alaska that is only about 2.5months a year, and I wanna take it to the state drag-strip a few times a summer. yes it will be carbed, and using 351w heads. I am using a flat tappet cam, because it was free and came with lifters and rods, and goes into the 1972 302 block that I am using perfectly.

·
Banned
980 Posts
why not just a Edelbrock RPM intake, they make great power from 1500 to 6500 ...

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
its not gona rev for **** with those heads anyways

1 - 5 of 5 Posts