Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
yea, they're only a single port and the SN95 new edge's have a dual port. You can talk to torres and he'll let you know everything you need to know.

·
Banned
808 Posts
ok i so i heard from here that the intake takes on the SN95 v6 stangs are bad and we should switch them out...is that true and if so how do i go about doin that???
lol
do you mean the intake manifold?
if so then yea
its called a split port swap
its supposed to add about 35-40 +/- hp
it should bring you to the flywheel hp of a new edge stang

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
now does the split port swap just bolt right in
yupp
you can get a hold of me on here or by clicking my name and private messaging me:cool:

right now im doing a deal for the first to get the intake $375!!
i might let 2 go for that price because theres a guy looking to by on monday. so if someone(yourself) or another chooses to buy i'll offer the same price. once thats gone its back to $400

for a 01 throttle body add $15

the swap is about 40hp
unless you have boost. or run nitrous you wont see 40hp for less the $400 garuntee

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
so i dont have to switch any any of the 01 parts for mine besides the intake and throttle body
my split port swap has
split port heads
split port upper intake
split port lower intake

and fuel rail
soon it'll be a very detailed swap
it'll include the upper rad hose
thermostat
full gasket kit
and bolts

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
a fully ported split port swap would be sweet, but i dono if he does porting for other people yet?
i can do porting. im just waiting for new bits
im hoping to get the prices real low for that. i want to try and get a full split port swap p&p intakes and heads for about $1000 it'll include gaskets, fuel rail, hoses, bolts and other misc parts

·
Registered
549 Posts
i can do porting. im just waiting for new bits
im hoping to get the prices real low for that. i want to try and get a full split port swap p&p intakes and heads for about $1000 it'll include gaskets, fuel rail, hoses, bolts and other misc parts
wow cool. how much do you think it would cost if i was to send back the unported heads and intakes? /end thread jack... lol

·
Banned
15,799 Posts
ok can u give me a list of wat i will need off the other motor
split port upper intake
split port lower intake
split port heads
split port fuel rail
probably wont need new heater hoses but maybe a new upper radiator hose
the bolts of course.

head gasket
lower intake gasket to the head
upper intake gasket to the lower intake
IAC gasket
throttle body gasket
your throttle body will probably work but its smaller then the stock split port one

wow cool. how much do you think it would cost if i was to send back the unported heads and intakes? /end thread jack... lol
PM me for porting ;-)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts