why?

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
they kind of suck, do a tfs, systemax, or gt40

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
wtf Tmoss went from a fox beater to a G-damn 2008 GT500KR!?

daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn! you go girl! :D

·
Come at me bro
3,135 Posts
Yep, but I still daily drive my fox that looks exactly like yours but still has the ponies
You have any pictures?

theres some white pony's on craigslist for like $300 local to me and i was thinking about it.....

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Ill sell you a gt40 for 300 shipped then send the lower to tmoss and youll be raping your friends anally in no time

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
bbk's intakes have quality control issues and aren't worth the money or the time to correct them when you can invest in a better intake for less.

·
902 Posts
i dont know how much they are, but i just picked up a 'like new' TFS R series intake upper and lower for 450. you can do better i beleive.

·
Registered
231 Posts
what are these "quality control issues" you speak of? Can anyone provide any more info on BBK intakes credibility or lack thereof?
If you do a search on the SSI you'll find a lot of issues with them leaking fuel, casting problems, ect.

I sent them an email a while back about the problems the the SSI and if they had been resolved, as I had been previously interested in the intake ........ total assholes, horrible customer service.

Dont waste your money.

·
Registered
109 Posts
If you do a search on the SSI you'll find a lot of issues with them leaking fuel, casting problems, ect.

I sent them an email a while back about the problems the the SSI and if they had been resolved, as I had been previously interested in the intake ........ total assholes, horrible customer service.

Dont waste your money.
did a search and found 1 issue on fuel leak that sounded like it was operator error and 2 casting issues that were resolved by bbk it sounded like...
people make it sound like they are the worst intake on the market but I have been unable to find any proof except a bunch of badmouthing from the few customers wronged and skepticism from people who had there opinions made up before they even tried the product.
I could care less either way but I have this intake on my car now and need to see PROOF of its being junk before I buy somthing else....

·
Banned
3,385 Posts
soo why are you looking for a different intake setup? I mean if the ssi intake is tickling your balls the way you wanted it to then why look else where?

and there were more then one thread of issues.. im not going to go dig for them because I could care less

·
Registered
4,356 Posts
Sounds like you already have your mind made up, buy the ssi and be done with it

·
Registered
109 Posts
soo why are you looking for a different intake setup? I mean if the ssi intake is tickling your balls the way you wanted it to then why look else where?

and there were more then one thread of issues.. im not going to go dig for them because I could care less
tickling my balls...hmm
actually my car came with this intake on it...just trying to get the facts, diddnt realize I would get flamed for it.
I must be mistaken but I thought that was the purpose of these message forums..

Sounds like you already have your mind made up, buy the ssi and be done with it
not sure if your refering to me but I diddnt buy the ssi it was already on my car when I bought it..

think you have me confused with the guy that started this thread...

·
Free Mouth Hugs
9,037 Posts
tickling my balls...hmm
actually my car came with this intake on it...just trying to get the facts, diddnt realize I would get flamed for it.
I must be mistaken but I thought that was the purpose of these message forums..
hahaha that's not flamed dude. He is saying that if you have it and have no problems then why change? Last time i checked you don't fix whats not broke. :)

I can see changing/upgrading if you are going to do a high hp build.

not sure if your refering to me but I diddnt buy the ssi it was already on my car when I bought it..

think you have me confused with the guy that started this thread...
I think he is confused too.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts