Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i could easily look this up but id rather ask here. there are a few damaged police interceptors around the city here, and are they 32v or 16v? and will they fit straight into mine? i know they're 4.6 but still.
thanks

·
King of Clubhouse
5,277 Posts
Negitive (I dont think they will, my friend tryed it once I think it was a police one)

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
I dont see why it wouldnt, Its a 4.6 and Ive only seen the 2V ones in cop cars. Id stick with a Stang engine, then interceptors arent anything special... I think they actually have less hp than a GT motor. Look up the specs for a Crown Vic. Ploice engines just have a different computer flash and better cooling system

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hmm damn yeah they're 2v
id be better getting one out of a maurader

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Doc
37,101 Posts
you have to remember that your in Canada.. our police cars are not Maruaders here :)
they are crown vics (among many other types)

·
Registered
254 Posts
you have to remember that your in Canada.. our police cars are not Maruaders here :)
they are crown vics (among many other types)
As far as I know, we don't have Marauders as police car either..!! Crown Vics,a few Chargers and obviously the good olds Impalas!!

·
Registered
852 Posts
heh hahahahaha:lmao:lmao where Im at the town uses the crown vic's which we frown as slow pokes......hahaha

:3gears:3gears:3gears We have S/C Impalas, 2 Special K-9 Magnums. Theres a shop that does all the work. The engines are pretty impresive.

In another county south of me they have 3 350z's and 2 Camaro's(1 is a SS) and a 01 Corvette.

·
The Mean Green
5,528 Posts
Id rather have slow cops around than fast ones

·
Registered
852 Posts
Id rather have slow cops around than fast ones

there actually pretty chill, some of them race each other. Where Im at they dont mind you speeding as long as your not running people off the road there pretty much chill out here in the country. Just gotta stay away from the state police.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts