Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, post up pics of your intercooler installs, what they are, any issues you had, advice etc.

thanks a lot

-Patrick

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
I may have me car back next week and I'll get some pics for you

·
Registered
21,024 Posts

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
lol thanks, I hear ya man..its been awhile! It's a I HOPE but we shall see lol

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Ive learned if its "I hope" that means no. Lol sorry hate to burst your bubble. But **** it, atleast your not rushing through it and doing it the right way.

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
rushing it! funny you say that, i have built 2 cars in the time his has been gone. its all good though as long as it comes back trouble free and running its almost worth the 5 years it took to put it together

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
yeah..I talked to him last Weds. and he said it hopes to have it rolling out this Friday but I wouldn't be able to pick it up till next week any who. Thanks brah

Stal...suck it lol

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
i figure if i talk a little smack it will get you motivated to get your car done, but i guess that does not matter since your not the one working on it now

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
rushing it! funny you say that, i have built 2 cars in the time his has been gone. its all good though as long as it comes back trouble free and running its almost worth the 5 years it took to put it together
:lmao

I procrasinate, I drag my ass. Ive been good latley though, if I feel like I need to do something I do it. Usually I just wait and wait and wait.

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
lol yeah...not this go around on the piping. If it was a fox I would have no doubt but with this car I think if I would have tried to pipe it, it wouldn't have come out like I wanted and be headaches. That and I'm no welder..esp when it comes to turbo piping. You have to be spot on or you will have leaks out the ass!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
:lmao

I procrasinate, I drag my ass. Ive been good latley though, if I feel like I need to do something I do it. Usually I just wait and wait and wait.
Dude I am itching so bad to drive her! It has rained the last week here straight and not the next week sunny..I want her running!

·
BYAHHHH!
18,672 Posts
OP...we cut the middle part of my bumper out. So just the "ears" from the 4 bolts holding it on and to the outside is left. Since the intercooler was 3.5in thick and to get maximum air flow

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
Lol I dont blame you, you havent driven the car in how long?

·
Registered
11,469 Posts
im the same way about getting parts on my car. i have a full rear suspention waiting to go on. once it does i will have some more free control arms up

1 - 16 of 16 Posts