Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok how many differnet ones did they make ? im looking of on that is black in color and mounts where tha battery goes? and how much more water does it really hold?

any pics or links ?:eek:

·
Registered
200 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
so tell me. if i add a 5 gal, ice tank fill upready for the dyno lets say. do you think the iat temps would be high enough to retard to timing any? i think with the little tank the ice would be gone by with time you got up front to the staging area then did a burn out the ice would be gone right? if you had to sit in the staging area for like 30 mins. so on your run the ice wold be gone correct? or not

·
Banned
2,403 Posts
with the small resevoir that goes where the stocker does it doesnt melt quickly, just doesnt cool as much as a higher capaticy would that can hold more coolant, and ice.

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
yes, it really does make a differance, but if you do not have fans and a relay bypass on the coolant pump, then it really no difference.....If you go to the track, and the car sits with H/E cooler fans on with supercharger coolant pumps bypassed to run then it will make a tramendous differance, but if you are mainly a street car, then the only way to get that extra h20 cold is driving it, to pass the air through the H/E....but it will make a bit of differance either way, but you will mainly notice it at sit still waiting to run the car...if this makes since

·
62mm TiT's
27 Posts
oops sorry....double post....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts