Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Once i get my 5.0 here soon, a local company is gonna be using my car as a prototype for a x pipe (possibly h pipe as well) back exhaust. It'll be 304 stainless and they will offer it in dual or quad tip configuration (for us 2013 gt500 rear valance guys) they make all their mufflers in house so they can do some playin around for just the right sound. It'll be priced less than other 304 ss exhausts and I'm sure they will offer individual sections ie axle backs, midpipes, etc. Just curious what the interest might be in other options compared to what's currently available.

·
Registered
603 Posts
Make sure they do the over the axle section of the pipes like the oem pipes, not like 90% of the catbacks already out there that have clearance issues once we lower the cars.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'll be sure to mention the over axle pipe issue to em. Ill be lowered 1.5" by the time i take it in, so they'll be able to work around it no problem

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They know their stuff. Id give out their name so you guys could check out their work, but i dunno if the mods would frown upon that or not.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Here's a sneak peek at some of their work. New exhaust they are building for the legacy gt. The welds are top notch!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts