Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i'm headed to the gym after work tonight..I'm driving along and need to change lanes cause the one i'm in ends..Their is a car in the lane next to me speeding up to not let me over, so i say fk it and slow down to let him pass..As he passes I see its a fox body 5.0 and then I hear the blowoff valvue as he goes by...now i'm intrigued..

I change lanes n speed up a lil to check out his ride, as I get about to his back panel he hits it wide open, not even looking forward to see 2 blocks away the light is yellow..needless to say he has to slam on brakes.

I pull up beside him and hes got this **** eating grin like he just smoked me or something, his wife always has an expression that she is the queen of england sitting on her throne..So I point at him then point at the light(Saying when the light turns green its me n u buddy).

Light turns green, surprising we both roll off to a slow start then seemingly perfect timing we both hit it, first gear I pull him all the way to barely seeing his headlights out my side window, I mess up second and the frigin car is like stalling or something(Think this is the wheel hop thing), finally it catchs a second later and I run second out, switch to third.. and hes bout 2 cars behind me in the rear view mirrow..

Stopped at another light right after he looks like he wants a rematch and I wanna see just how bad I can smoke this guy when second catchs right, so light turns same thing slow start and BAM, first puts him in same position, this time when I go into third hes bout 4-5 cars behind me..He pulls up at next light and gives me the "Rock On" hand gesture..

Bottom line, I love these cars man. I always read and heard ford underrated our cars (03 Cobra), anyone ever took a factory one to the dyno n see what they actually put out? I can't imagine how it feels once u do a few upgrades n start pushing that 500rwhp number.

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
was the 5.0 turboed? if so nice kill, wats dont to ur car?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts