Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I'm doing it wrong
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I know a bunch about detailing the exterior of my car. But I don't know anything about what to use for the interior. I would rather be able to grab these products at walmart, autozone, pepboys. As of now all I use is like mothers vlr on my leather seats and it's worked fine. But I need good products to use for the dash and such. Preferably things that dont collect a lot of dust like armor all products have done to be in the past. Thanks guys.

·
Hey Everybody, Come See How Hard I Parked!
13,873 Posts
*snips from Danny*Interior protectant - 303 Aerospace, Meguiars Quick interior detailer.

Leather - Mothers Leather Cleaner, Mothers Leather Conditoner, Duragloss combo

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
I use and love Poorboy's Natural Look Dressing for the plastics. Lately I've been using Pinnacle cleaner & conditioner for my leather. Likely neither are going to be found locally though. Pony up and order your products, you'll open yourself up to a lot of fantastic products. It's really hindering yourself by only wanting OTC products.

·
I'm doing it wrong
5,495 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks to me like better money could be spent on wheels!

:shiftyeyes
I have stock bullitts sitting in my house lol. Just procrastinating on putting them on. Trust me I hate these wheels too. Stupid previous owner. And my main concern is the plastics, I'm not trying to go all out and order stuff online. Just want to clean it up a little bit.

·
Registered
5,175 Posts
I have also been wanting to try Prima Nero

·
It's in the details Mod!
11,051 Posts
If you are wanting to stay over the counter, then try something like Mothers Protectant. After application, wipe the area down with a clean microfiber to pick up any excess product. That should help, not eliminate, dust collecting. As for cleaning, a diluted APC like Zep Citrus works great.

·
9k All Day.
3,449 Posts
Mothers VLR is very nice too!
:D

·
RIP Dennis
76,434 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts