Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to change all my interior lights (guages, HVAC lights, radio, dome light, and the fog/tractions control switches) to red. I was reading one of the threads about people who changed their light but a lot of people do blue. I also read that you really can't change the guages to red because of some green tint that is on the guages. If I change the guage face itself will this solve the problem or is the green tint something else?

·
Registered
304 Posts
The green tint is on the back of your factory gauges (01-04). If you have a 99-00 you have a blue tint. The reason most people do blue is it takes 10 min. If you want some other color its alit more work

Sent from my SGH-T989 using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea I have an 02. So if I change the guage face I will be fine with the red lights?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea I saw that somewhere. Thanks though I'll probably still try to do it. I found a white one I might just get to try it out

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
How did you do it with the gauges?

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Never mind just saw you had an 00 mustang

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Maybe I'll go that route if I don't buy another guage face

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea im probably going to end up going that way instead of buying a new gauge face but im still not sure yet

·
Registered
685 Posts
I'm trying to find the website from a company here in Puerto Rico that makes custom gauge panels and ac panels for mustangs and you can choose any color you like for the background and needles. As soon as I find it ill post it over here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yea tell me when/if you find one. Appreciate it man

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
i wanna know too! hurry and find that company :lol

·
Registered
4,311 Posts
lol thats so sick. If i knew how to switch it, and i had some $$ id totally buy it!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts