Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so im lookin into updating my interior a bit (getting bored with the single color everywhere) and i noticed something on some mustangs, the center vents have on/off switches to cut off air flow. mine does not. what models came with this? im likely gonna paint my center and gauge bezel to match how the mach 1's came but im thinkin bout changing to the vents that switch on and off first...

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
Man I've always wandered that...I see it in some...but not mine...and what does the mach interior look like?

·
Banned
11,614 Posts
Man I've always wandered that...I see it in some...but not mine...and what does the mach interior look like?
its extremely gay:shiftyeyes

this ones stock besides the weird shiny cup holders

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
I was gonna paint my silver...that looks like brushed stainless or something..I like it lol

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
ya that silver center's what i want to do. i'd love to buy a mach center, but they go for more then i want to spend on this project haha. anyone have any ideas about the switching center vents?

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^ are you asking how to take them off?

mine have them :yes
no i know how to remove em, im just curious why mine doesent have em and others do. im gonna buy one either from ebay or a junk yard if i can but i was wondering if anyone knew what specifically came with it and what didn't, or if it was an option.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts