Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Hip Hop Artist
6,524 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i saw the engine bay thread and thought i want to do something unique to my interior. im not talking about navi's or anything like that but anything custom you guys did and stuff... my friend painted his center console to match his outside paint and looks cool..

please post pic's thank's...

·
Registered
277 Posts
I painted the door lock bezels that go around the pins on the doors and I also painted the window switch bezels.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Painted them silver to match the IUP. Forgot to mention that.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
Damn David, do you ever clean your car?

The inside of my car isn't that special but it's not stock.

Emay the carbon fiber looks great! Did you have him do that pattern or was that something you specified? My pattern doesn't look like that at all and I'd actually prefer the pattern you've got.

·
Premium Member
22,435 Posts
the front seats are sparkling compared to the backseat...

I like that center console cupholder switches. What kind of rearview mirror is that?
The center console looks pretty dusty.

It's a HomeLink mirror. I picked it up on Ebay. There are lots of stores that sell them as "like new" and they are in perfect shape. Otherwise they are like $500 brand new. Very easy install. I think it's one of my favorite mods since I use it so much. :D

·
IBEATU
5,919 Posts
Just a little vinyl covering. I plan on painting the center console and dash black with some sort of clear protective vinyl

That looks GREAT!! Did you do that yourself?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
Pic taken couple of weeks ago. This is just to make Emay jealous.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Hey Emay I love that shifter bezel. Whered you get it? Everywhere i look they want like seventy buckss for that tiny ish

·
August 08 ROTM
865 Posts

·
Registered
1,144 Posts
Hands Free mic in over head courtesy light pod:

Why did I have to see this?!

Now I'm going to have to relocate my mic... :mad:

Erin, is your mic just located where the anti-theft light was or is it a new hole? I think that my anti-theft light is located on the side on my '06.

Edit...nm pretty sure that I can make out the anti-theft lights. Must be a new hole.

·
Registered
13,629 Posts
I'm getting ready to work on some wiring and thought it would be the time to paint some interior panels while they were out. I'm going to do the center console and the sail panels on the side of the denter dash. I like the window switch panels that Stroker boy did. I'm thinking about doing all the areas of the interior that have the flat finish and not the textured finish. Around the door locks and headlamp/dimmer panel too.

·
Registered
2,465 Posts
Hey Emay I love that shifter bezel. Whered you get it? Everywhere i look they want like seventy buckss for that tiny ish
It's part of the IUP, Interior Upgrade Package thingamabob. Also came with aluminum pedal covers, leather-looking vinyl wrap on the center armrest and top dashboard as well as the polished metal shiftknob that transfers heat all too damn well.

Some really nice interiors there, guys. Good ideas for future mods! :yes

·
MM's Resident Ginger
2,991 Posts
i always wanted the silver dash panels...probably sounded stupid but i think it makes the dash look way better.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts