Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I didnt realize there was a release for the headlight switch and now it doesnt stay on anymore. I dont really want a bright silver knob though. Does anyone make black chrome pieces?

·
Too Soon, Junior!
3,830 Posts
I'm almost in the same boat, mine pops off once in a while, all I can find are those chrome ones on am or ebay. A black stainless knob would be great.

·
Registered
371 Posts
well anyway you can just scratch up the chrome a it and then paint over it with a gloss black and clear coat?

·
I Poop Entirely Way Too Much
8,720 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well anyway you can just scratch up the chrome a it and then paint over it with a gloss black and clear coat?
I did think bout that, just wondering if anyone made them. I just worry how that would hold up over time.

·
Registered
371 Posts
If you paint it properly probably for awhile ... and its a small piece so it wouldn't be too tedious ... i havent' seen black chrome for that piece ... but if you really wanted black chrome you can take the piece to a chrome shop ... but its just going to cost you more than that piece is really worth

·
Registered
371 Posts
they actually have black chrome paint that you spray over a black gloss base its like 7 bucks you could try that out see how it looks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts