Modded Mustang Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What is the best way to paint the interior of my car? like where it says MUSTANG on the dash

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i was thinking the same thing, i saw a video on you tube where somebody had the mustang letters in silver with a black or "charcol" mach colored interior and it looked sexy as hell, always wanted to do it

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yea my interior is all black with black leather seats and i think it would look good if i could paint that red to match the exterior color.

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
i think red would look ugly IMO but non the less itd still be nice to paint it i suppose

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
some people including yourself may like the red, so if thats what you want dont change it just beacause i dont like it, its your car and your taste..not mine, like i said i saw it in silver and it looked sexy as hell, but thats my opinion

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yea i understand that but i was thinking that red would not look that great also thats why i asked. i just didnt know what other color i should think about

·
Registered
3,200 Posts

·
Registered
748 Posts
my interior was done when i got the car, need less to say i like it, but when the exterior body parts get put on, the interior trim pieces will be reprepped/repainted & will be the same color as the exterior, (same paint, same clear coat).

this is my car (1999 GT Musatng) , if i can i will get a pic of my neighbors car (all show 2000 mustang Gt, and he has a tan interior, red exterior).

·
Registered
3,200 Posts
mines almost like that, except the panels by the light switches are still black, i dont like them painted(this is on my 94 v6) and i like how my exterior is black and my interior is black with some yellow, the black is still extremely dominant, ill post some pics up eventually, it looks reall good in my 94, ive never had anyone tell me it looks bad, i like it and i usally dont like mustangs with painted interiors

·
Registered
748 Posts
well the red floor mats only exist bc the car is a daily driver and i get in the car dirty form working in a shop. so they go when i clean it up or drive around. i have carpet floor mats in the trunk. and its only those pieces that are painted. nothing on the passenger dash is done. just the 2 pieces on the passenger door. and i switched the shift knob to black so that it would be contrasted nicely.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts