Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I know that some, or maybe most to all of you know about the International Mustang Meet in a few weeks on Labor Day Weekend. What I am wondering is this-How many of y'all are either gonna be there or are thinking about it?? I already have my registration and was able to get that friday and saturday off so I can go to it. Anyone gonna be there??

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well hell, I was hoping to hear from some of you guys! Ah Well, I know I will be there and I will keep an eye out for any one that wants to talk mustangs while we are there!

·
Registered
225 Posts
We are coming over from Coeur d'Alene...I'm missing the Unlimited Hydro Race in CDA to go...:bubba:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I will see you there! I have to work tomorrow and then my wife and I are coming into Bozeman to get my registration and run some errands. I hope to see you around there either Saturday or Sunday!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hey guys, had a blast at the International over the weekend. I will be posting pictures sometime this morning!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pictures from IMM 34

Here we go guys:thumb:

This is a small sample of the 401 cars we had at the show!

---------- Post added at 12:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:20 PM ----------

The Yellow one at the end is owned by the Grand/Trans Am Race driver George Follmer. He was down at the International speaking and just hanging out with a bunch of fellow Mustang Fanatics!!

---------- Post added at 12:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 PM ----------

91LX, I missed you, I found a car that I thought was you, but no one around it!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts