Modded Mustang Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a mint condition Iphone 4 (16g) in black for sale. Not a single flaw on it. It's been protected since day of purchase with case and power support screen protectors. Literally cannot tell from brand new.

Rides AT&T network.

It's on craigslist and ebay as well. Pics and add are here:

I phone 4 / 16gb black excellent condition AT&T network

Apple iPhone 4 16GB Black at T 085989420438 | eBay

I'll swing the high res pics into thread later tonite.

PM me or email direct at [email protected]

$200.00 shipped to any MM folk. If you need rush shipping to have by xmas, let me know I'll work with you a little on that.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Yes - in a 5, been in it for a few weeks now as a test run. Gonna keep it. Can now let the 4 go.
I told you you would like it.

I went from the 4 to the 5 (not the 4S to 5), and it was like going from a 1981 Toyota Corolla, to a Ferrari 458.

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Troy it's not a matter of liking it. It's a matter of not having a choice. I'll admit it's a vast improvement. Mine was the same move as you 4 to 5. 4g lte is only thing that locked me in.

I ran a s3 for a bit too and to be totally honest I really stayed because I am so engrained in apple purchases. Running 3 iPads one of which will be swapped for a mini soon, and 2 iPhones it becomes a burden to move just my device. I own so many paid apps And accessories I'd be an idiot to leave apple.

·
Not a Rational Car Guy
38,186 Posts
Troy it's not a matter of liking it. It's a matter of not having a choice. I'll admit it's a vast improvement. Mine was the same move as you 4 to 5. 4g lte is only thing that locked me in.

I ran a s3 for a bit too and to be totally honest I really stayed because I am so engrained in apple purchases. Running 3 iPads one of which will be swapped for a mini soon, and 2 iPhones it becomes a burden to move just my device. I own so many paid apps And accessories I'd be an idiot to leave apple.
That's what I like to hear :yes

·
May 08 ROTM
7,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I can't say anything is being stated as wrong with the 5. I would say it's just not a big enough overhaul to warrant the upgrade. Aside from speed - getting 4g LTE connectivity, and a slightly larger screen there's not much to it.

That said, I decided to keep mine. Ask Lefty cause I was jumping off the 'I' Ship not but 2 months ago. Apple needs to thank god for the significant speed changes, cause I was gone if not for that.

·
Registered
468 Posts
I can't say anything is being stated as wrong with the 5. I would say it's just not a big enough overhaul to warrant the upgrade. Aside from speed - getting 4g LTE connectivity, and a slightly larger screen there's not much to it.

That said, I decided to keep mine. Ask Lefty cause I was jumping off the 'I' Ship not but 2 months ago. Apple needs to thank god for the significant speed changes, cause I was gone if not for that.
I couldn't agree more

Apple really let me down with the release of the 5.. Along with many others..

I will wait to see what the 5S or 6 will be, then make my decision whether to stay with Apple or decide that they have led me to believe that they will never please the people..

With that being said, it better be a massive improvement, better be a completely different style phone.. I have had this same style for 5 years now..

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.