Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
plug them into the cig liter then the bottom of the ipod, itl charge the ipod and play music through the radio

volume works on the stereo but you have to pick the songs on your ipod

·
Resident Ford Rep
631 Posts
look at the new thread i started. theres a link on the write up that takes you to the company's site. if you search around in their products page you'll find some for the 05 up stereos :rockon

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
somewhat, its staticy just like a normal radio station. i guess it depends on the quality of the transmitter. if you have at&t or t-mobile you could get interference from your phone, at least in my friends car that happens.

·
Resident Ford Rep
631 Posts
go with an interface. you'll pay a little bit more money but worth it in my opinion. the transmitters only work well for so long.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
go with an interface. you'll pay a little bit more money but worth it in my opinion. the transmitters only work well for so long.
By new interface, you mean, Head Unit? I wanna semi cheap touch screen, with a VERY fast boot up time, I don't want nav either.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
my friend just bought a refurb pioneer touch screen for 350 at the car toys here, so im sure you can find it cheaper online. ill try to find to model number for it, its pretty damn nice

·
Premium Member
10,464 Posts
by interface he means something that works in conjunction with your factory radio

1 - 13 of 13 Posts