Modded Mustang Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a 02 Mustang GT conv't for sale that I'm interested in buying that 4 years ago had a shop install a Novi 2000 SC, 42# inj, Anderson power pipe and claims it made 405rwhp with tuning. He doesn't have a copy of dyno print out now so I was wondering if that type of power is possible?

·
Registered
183 Posts
I wouldn't doubt it but why would you buy someone else's project/ vision I'd find something close to stock and go from there also you don't know how much he beat on the car so why chance it?

·
Registered
6,139 Posts
Yeah it is. I'd say with cams it could be higher. My car made 430 with cms stage 2 blower cams and 10 lbs.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
To save money!!!!! If they did it right (a big if) and they worked out all the bugs it could save me much time and hassles. I have found many are someone else's headaches (or ran out of money) or some like this appear are just someone moving on to something else.
I wouldn't doubt it but why would you buy someone else's project/ vision I'd find something close to stock and go from there also you don't know how much he beat on the car so why chance it?

·
Registered
6,972 Posts
Yes, 400rwhp is very easily attainable with a Novi 2000. Find out how much boost it is making. Each car is different. I've seen cars make 380rwhp on 10psi with this blower and others make over 400rwhp on the same psi.

·
Registered
2,763 Posts
Gt o1 made 390rwhp through an auto, so yes it's very possible
You could make 700rwhp with this blower if you had the build for it. 400rwhp is easy. Find out how much boost and how much timing is possible.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

I made 390rwhp through an auto with the converter slipping. [email protected] w/ 12* of timing.

·
Registered
2,720 Posts
Yes 400rwhp is very easy for this blower to reach.

·
Registered
21,024 Posts
You could make 700rwhp with this blower if you had the build for it. 400rwhp is easy. Find out how much boost and how much timing is possible.

---------- Post added at 03:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:03 PM ----------

I made 390rwhp through an auto with the converter slipping. [email protected] w/ 12* of timing.

Yup, your losing a good amount through the auto. Would probably be about 420 through a 5 speed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts